Huxilibaitang Church (West Shanghai Worship Church) was initially built in 1921 by two Swedish missionary wemen and Ni Guizhen (mother of Song Qingling, Song Meiling and Song Ziwen) in Beixinjing, which was named West Shanghai Preaching House at the time. In 1930, the church was moved to its current address and reconstructed, which covered an area of 1,189 square meters, including a two-story building and a five-story building. The large worship hall is in the two-story building, while the five-story building is for meeting, reception, choir, housel, eatery, storage, and so on. The church was renamed West Shanghai Worship Church in 1982.
Address: No.1465, Changning Road
Public Transportation: Metro Line 2, 3, 4; Bus No.: 54, 67, 88, 765