Hudongtang Church (East Shanghai Christian Church) was first built in 1912 and situated in Lane 486 of Ningguo Road. On October 25, 1996, the construction of new East Shanghai Church began at the present site, which was completed on December 22, 1997. The new church accommodates 1,800 Christians to worship, the hall is 24 meters in height and the eight-storied bell tower is 42 meters in height, the total construction area is 2,370 square meters.
Address: No.350, Guohe Road (at the crossing of Guohe Road and Zhengli Road)
Public Transportation: Metro Line 10; Bus No.: 8, 61, 537, 538, 817, 854, 942