MuEnTang Church, located at the intersection of Central Xizang Road and Hankou Road, was originally the Methodist church of Shanghai. It was first built in 1887 with the name Moore Church. In 1927, Jiangjieshi and Songmeiling held their wedding in the church. In 1929, the church was moved westward to the present site and was reconstructed, the new church in gothic style was completed in 1931, which can accommodate about 1,000 people, with 560 in the hall, 380 in the balcony, and 60 in the choirs. There is a five meters high cross situated on the top of the bell tower. In 1958, Christians of various denominational divisions worshiped here together and officially renamed it MuEnTang Church.
Address: No.316, Central Xizang Road
Public Transportation: Metro Line 1, 2, 8; Bus No.: 17, 18, 23, 37, 49, 71, 108, 109, 112, 123, 537