Russian Orthodox Mission Church was built by Russian tea merchants and Easterns during 1932-1934. The church is in ancient Russian church style, and it is the only well preserved Orthodox Mission Church in Shanghai. The 5 peacock blue domes are very attractive. However, this Eastern Church building now is no longer open to the Easterns, for there are few Easterns in Shanghai nowadays. Currently there is a music restaurant in it.
Address: No.55, Xinle Road
Public Transportation: Metro Line 1, 10; Bus No.: 24, 26, 41, 42, 45, 104, 128, 167, 831, 835, 911, 920, 926