Tongji University

  Tongji University, formerly known as Tongji German Medical School, was founded in 1907. It was given its present name and became a state university in 1927. Before 1950, Tongji always taught in German language. Now Tongji University has School of Sciences, School of Architecture and Urban Planning, School of Civil Engineering, School of Mechanics, School of Environmental Science and Engineering. Tongji University has five campuses: the Main campus(1239, Siping Road), Jiading campus(in Jiading district), Hubei campus(4800, CaoAn Road), Hudong campus(100, Wudong Road), and Huxi campus(500, Zhennan Road).

Address: No.1239, Siping Road

Public Transportation: Metro Line 10; Bus No.: 55, 61, 115, 123, 142, 147

Home - See Shanghai through beautiful pictures
Previous Back to Index Next